90's Vibe

July 5, 2015

Since cropped tops, denim button down skirts, overalls, jelly shoes and numerous other 90's nostalgia goodies are currently in trend again, I had to stock up on some items I wish I had never thrown out. The outcome of that was this certain outfit perfect for lazy days or bad weather days when you are not in the mood for experimentation. I could also incorporate my new found hobby of making loom bands into this which was a bonus!
Zara has a similiar denim button down but in an A line style and I wanted to buy it so bad but I realized I already own a denim A line(and many other random ones) so I decided to go for this straighter fitted one and in a dark wash too. I needed a break from wearing light washes and acids.
There was one sweet sunny day amidst all the rainy and bad weather we have been experiencing lately when I decided to venture out in this outfit. I had my black beanie on for those light drizzles that can turn my oh-so-fine hair into a frizzball.
My button down is of a moderate length paired with my new jelly shoes. The bejeweled skull necklace and loom band are perfect accessories for this outfit and a dark mauvy lip to finish it up!
Grid Check Blouse  Forever 21
Denim Button down skirt - Faballey
Jelly Shoes - Forever21
Skull necklace - Hot Topic
Loom Band - Made by me!

19 comments

  1. I love this 90s inspired outfit! There's so much I've thrown away I wish I hadn't! Including a ridiculous amount of denim jackets which I'm slowly starting to buy back. Love those jelly shoes and the contrast in the colour to the outfit. I too have a love for making loom bands lately!

    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much x I agree denim jackets and just denim-anything has come back in a big way.

      Delete
  2. Hey love this top and necklace!

    What colour you used for the lips, love this kind of cherry red -w-

    Akane
    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saki x I used a Maybelline lip liner in Plum.

      Delete
  3. Your skirt is so cute, I love this look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, you look great!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top and the beanie girl!
    Want to follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know :)

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ! Thanks for stopping by. x Checking out your bloglovin right now!

      Delete
  6. I love your top, it's so relaxed and looks comfy :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie xx Comfy and relaxed describes my style pretty well :)

      Delete
  7. You OWN this outfit. Good job!

    US Lifestyle Blog // www.rebekahkoontzsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You photography is so stunning as well as you!! Love the outfit and the 90s vibe, wish I could pull it off xx

    ReplyDelete

© Wildfire Charm. Design by FCD.